Our PVCu sliding patio doors are low maintenance, energy efficient and manufactured in the UK. Patio doors offer amazing value for money are packed with fabulous features, Our doors are designed to be virtually maintenance free. They are extremely energy efficient with excellent thermal values and have been tested to withstand severe weather conditions. Choose from a wide range of colours to complement your home.
- 3 Star Diamond rated, kitemarked lock cylinder
- PAS24 and Part Q Accredited
- Standard threshold or easy access weathered low threshold
- System is Severe Weather Tested to BS 6375/1:2009 – PAS 23
- Impressive range of foil finishes including white, cream, grey, black, golden oak, Irish oak and rosewood – see below
- Stylish door handles in white, black, polished gold, chrome and satin
- High performance hook locking system
- Stainless Steel rollers and steel track to guarantee smooth, easy long-term use
- Mid-rail option which can accommodate a letterbox
- 2, 3 or 4 panel designs
- 150mm cill option with 30mm upstand
- Low sightline co-extruded black gasket
Our uPVC Sliding Patio Doors are available in:
Cream on White
Black on White
Golden Oak on White
Rosewood on White
Anthracite Grey on White
A wide range of special foil colours are available
Our uPVC patio doors were designed to discourage intruders and that is why we tested our doors to achieve the PAS24 standard. We know how important it is to keep your home secure.
All our uPVC patio doors are fitted with a 3 Star Diamond lock cylinder for your security. Our market leading patio doors also have integrated anti-lift systems, so they cannot be lifted off the track from the outside, when in the locked position.